Sunday, September 9

Gordon Ramsay: Great Balls of Fire!


A reminder...cooking is one of the leading causes of residential fires...and the leading cause of fire injuries....
"Hell's Kitchen" host Gordon Ramsay apparently got his twig and berries a little too close to an open flame and burned his nether region, several British tabs are reporting.

Gordon was quoted by The Sun as explaining, "The other day I was standing too close to the stove when I was cooking. I was wearing these cotton trousers and underneath I was going commando, suddenly, I felt this searing heat. I went, 'F**k me, bollocks to that.'" Bollocks, indeed. Ramsay painted an even clearer horrible mental picture by saying, "I burnt my right bollock and I'm in absolute agony ... You wouldn't believe how much this hurts." Not hard to imagine it, really.

Ramsay's rep confirmed that the chef did in fact burn himself, but wouldn't confirm where on his body the burn occurred.

Ouch....I wonder if he remembered to stop, drop and roll? or put cool water on his burns??? A horrid visual...but wise advice....

Ok, on the same note...this video is sick....adults only...PLEASE DON'T watch it if you are easily offended! This is a music video from South Park "Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls" ...which of course ...catch on fire.

Some of lyrics of this song...in case you may want to sing along...go like this...
sniff, sniff, sniff]
Hey, wait a minute.
What's that smell.
Smell like something burning.
Well that don't confront me none.
Long as I get my rent paid on Friday.
Baby you better get back in the kitchen.
Cause I got a sneak'n suspicion.
Oh man baby, baby!
You just burned my balls!
Help me, my balls on fire
????? baby
my balls are burning
give me some water!
Pour some water on me!
my balls are burning
oh my goodness,
I'm blow'n
I'm blow'n
do somethin

REMEMBER: UNATTENDED COOKING IS THE LEADING CAUSE OF KITCHEN FIRES!! And cool a burn with lots of COOL WATER (not saliva!)!! ...The More You Know....