Friday, February 13

(Full Footage) Fire at Bangkok Nightclub Santika

1:30)
"Stay calm, Stay calm!"
"Its alright now, you will be fine, do not worry."
"Stay calm."
(1:41)
"Hold on to me! Hold on!"
"Lift at once!"
"Can you stand?"
"His shoulder his hurt, his shoulder!"
"Lift him by the other arm!"
(2:04)
"Help carry him! Help lift him up!"
(2:17)
"They told you to stay here."
"Hey No!"
"You have to stay here!"
"Hey No!"
"You can't go in!"
"Hey!"
(3:44)
"Slowly! Slowly!"
"Beware of the cable!"
"Hey young man!"
"Hey, young man, help here please."
(4:17)
"Get an ambulance in here!"
(4:36)
"Everyone help to lift her on to my shoulder!"
"On my shoulder!"
"Lady cling on to me!"
"The ambulance cannot get in here I will carry you towards them myself!"
"Maam!"
"Hang in there!"
"Maam! stay calm!"
(4:45)
"Mind the pipe! Mind the pipe!"
(5:10)
"Can you take another person!? Can you take another person!?"
"Get this vehicle!"
"Quickly! Quickly"
(7:12)
"See? I'm telling you!"
"He just called and I'm calling back"
"He's not answering the phone"
(7:30)
"I was downstairs in the toilet, and all of a sudden I can smell something more than a proper smell, and I came out, and I came upstairs, and theres smoke everywhere and people are running out, and I look up and there's people firing fireworks up in the air - up inside the building so it hit the arch of the arena and everything's up in smoke."
"And then everyone's running out panicking, everythings up in smoke so quick, and we're running out and everyone's running over everybody, trapperling, and theres people still inside knocked out on the floor its crazy man! This is so dramatic for this new years, its unbelievable, its still unbelievable, I'm touched by this - I can't believe it!"